James C. Marroquin, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Residency: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine; Palliative Medicine
- Clinical Assistant Professor at Texas A&M Medical School
- Assistant Professor of Medical Education, UT Dell Medical School
- Ruth M. Bain Young Physician Award: 2015
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors: 2015-2021
- Texas Monthly Rising Stars: 2013, 2014
- Austin Monthly Top Doctors: 2017-2020
Personal: Married with two sons. Enjoys tennis, reading, and writing.