Aaron (Chase) C. Maxwell, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas, Austin, Biochemistry/Classical Civilization
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Residency: Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island
- Chief Residency: Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Association of Program Directors, Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
- Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine
Dell Medical School, University of Texas at Austin
- Austin Educator of the Year, Outstanding Achievement in Education
- UTMB School of Medicine
- Attending of the Year, Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Austin Medical Education Programs
- Haffenreffer Fellow in Medical Sciences, Internal Medicine
- Brown Medical School
Personal: Married with four children. Enjoys family, reading, music, art, woodworking, gardening, and travel.
Dr. Maxwell’s practice style is that of a teacher and coach. He enjoys discussing the latest research and evidence-based options with patients and families as a team, negotiating preventive plans and treatments that fit the individual, and empowering patients in their healthcare decision making.