Anna Buteau, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, Economics
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Residency: Dell Medical School at The University of Texas, Austin, TX
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
Dr. Buteau is married with two children and she and her husband are long time Austinites. While most of her free time is dedicated to her family, she does find time for running, cycling, cooking, traveling and being with friends and family. Dr. Buteau focuses on listening and taking a holistic approach to health, and she loves how the practice of Internal Medicine allows her to connect with people to address their own health needs.