Amanda Hamala, PA-C
• Undergraduate: Southwestern University Georgetown, TX
• Physician Assistant School: University of North Texas Health Science Center Fort Worth, TX
Licenses and Certifications:
• Licensure: Physician Assistant in Texas
• National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants Board Certified Physician Assistant
• American Academy of Physician Assistants
• Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
Amanda grew up in Austin. She attended Southwestern University in Georgetown, TX receiving her Bachelor of Science in Biology. She worked as a medical assistant then went onto PA school at UNT Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX. She happily returned to Austin after PA school and began her professional career working in a psychiatric clinic then in internal medicine. Amanda focuses on listening and enjoys getting to know patients and their families to better serve their health needs.
When she is not working, she is spending time with her fiancé, Sam, and their two dogs going on hikes on the Barton Creek Greenbelt or she can be found on a paddle board on Lady Bird Lake.