Access Our Patient Portal
Capital Medical Clinic now offers the convenience of a secure EMR portal >
We support our patients having access to their health information. Beyond the patient portal, we have also enabled the ability for mobile apps to provide you access to your health information in a safe and secure way. However, we are unaware of any apps that have been configured to connect to our system at this time. Currently, the patient portal is the best option to access information from your medical record.
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctor Groves, Doctor Maxwell and Doctor Buteau are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
Adam J. Schneider, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas, Austin
- Medical School: University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency: Baylor University Medical Center
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
- Medical Executive Committee, Seton Medical Center
- Founder, President of Central Texas Research
- Seton Physician Council, SPHN
- Alternate Delegate, Texas Medical Association
- Past Section Chief, Department of Internal Medicine, Seton Medical Center
- Affiliated Primary Care Physicians
- Chair, Travis County Medical Society Ethics Committee
- Named Super Doctor by Texas Monthly Magazine (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Personal: Married with 2 children. Enjoys golf and water sports.