Instructions for Telemedicine visit
You will need to provide either an email address or phone number when you make the appointment. Around the time of the appointment, the following will occur:
- You will receive a message with a link on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The email or text message will have a link that you will need to click to join in on the telemedicine video call.
- The link will take you to a webpage where you will need to click to allow access to your video camera/microphone.
- You will be prompted to type in their first and last name.
- Once you enter your name, you will be placed into a virtual waiting room until the doctor starts the video call.
- We will open the application on our end, and we will be able to talk to and see each other. You can be anywhere with a good internet connection and enough privacy.