Access Our Patient Portal
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctors Groves, Carroll, LaViolette, Maldonado, Ondash, Vo, & Daniels, are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Capital Medical Clinic is pleased to announce the addition of second Physician Assistant to the practice. Josh Fink, PA-C joined the practice in March 2017. Mr. Fink joins David Hoch, PA-C to support the physicians in treating our patients who require same day appointments, as well as assist the physicians in managing patients with chronic illnesses.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
Robert J. Ondash, M.D.
- Undergraduate: John Carroll University, Cleveland, OH
- Post-Baccalaureate: Case Western University, Cleveland, OH
- Medical School: Medical College of Ohio, Toledo OH
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Marywood, IL
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center: November 2013 – July 2015
- Austin Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic: March 2004 – July 2013
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare: January 2000 to December 2003
- Meyer Medical Group: September 1997 – December 1999
Dr. Robert Ondash attended John Carroll University located in Cleveland, Ohio. Having completed a Bachelor of Science in Biology, he received his medical degree from Medical College of Ohio and completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Loyola Ohio Medical center in Chicago.
Following completion of residency, Dr. Ondash continued to practice medicine in Chicago. Four years later, he relocated to Texas providing outpatient care with The Veteran’s Administration for 10 years.
Dr. Ondash believes in working collaboratively with patients in an effort to allow them to make informed, evidence-based decisions about their health care.