Access Our Patient Portal
Capital Medical Clinic now offers the convenience of a secure EMR portal >
We support our patients having access to their health information. Beyond the patient portal, we have also enabled the ability for mobile apps to provide you access to your health information in a safe and secure way. However, we are unaware of any apps that have been configured to connect to our system at this time. Currently, the patient portal is the best option to access information from your medical record.
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctor Groves and Doctor Maxwell are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
James C. Marroquin, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- Residency: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine; Palliative Medicine
- Clinical Assistant Professor at Texas A&M Medical School
- Assistant Professor of Medical Education, UT Dell Medical School
- Ruth M. Bain Young Physician Award: 2015
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors: 2015-2019
- Texas Monthly Rising Stars: 2013, 2014
- Austin Monthly Top Doctors: 2017
Personal: Married with two sons. Enjoys tennis, reading, and writing.