Access Our Patient Portal
Capital Medical Clinic now offers the convenience of a secure EMR portal >
We support our patients having access to their health information. Beyond the patient portal, we have also enabled the ability for mobile apps to provide you access to your health information in a safe and secure way. However, we are unaware of any apps that have been configured to connect to our system at this time. Currently, the patient portal is the best option to access information from your medical record.
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctor Groves and Doctor Maxwell are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas, Austin
- Pharmacy School: University of Texas, Austin
- Medical School: University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, Dallas
- Residency: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Pharmacy
- Board re-certified in Internal Medicine through 12/2018
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- American Pharmacy Association
- Texas Club of Internists
- Seton Physician Counsel, SPHN
- Listed Top Doctors 2013 Austin Monthly Magazine
Personal: Married with 2 children. Enjoys the outdoors, travel, classic cars (Corvettes), reading, college and professional sports. Bilingual in English and Spanish.