Access Our Patient Portal
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctors Groves, Carroll, LaViolette, Maldonado, Vo, & Daniels, are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Capital Medical Clinic is pleased to announce the addition of second Physician Assistant to the practice. Josh Fink, PA-C joined the practice in March 2017. Mr. Fink joins David Hoch, PA-C to support the physicians in treating our patients who require same day appointments, as well as assist the physicians in managing patients with chronic illnesses.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas, Austin
- Pharmacy School: University of Texas, Austin
- Medical School: University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, Dallas
- Residency: Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Pharmacy
- Board re-certified in Internal Medicine through 12/2018
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- American Pharmacy Association
- Texas Club of Internists
- Seton Physician Counsel, SPHN
- Listed Top Doctors 2013 Austin Monthly Magazine
Personal: Married with 2 children. Enjoys the outdoors, travel, classic cars (Corvettes), reading, college and professional sports. Bilingual in English and Spanish.