Access Our Patient Portal
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctors Groves, Carroll, LaViolette, Maldonado, Ondash, Vo, & Daniels, are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Capital Medical Clinic is pleased to announce the addition of second Physician Assistant to the practice. Josh Fink, PA-C joined the practice in March 2017. Mr. Fink joins David Hoch, PA-C to support the physicians in treating our patients who require same day appointments, as well as assist the physicians in managing patients with chronic illnesses.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
David Hoch, PA-C
- Undergraduate: University of Colorado, Boulder – BA, Biological Sciences
- Physician Assistant School: The George Washington University, Washington, DC – MS, Health Sciences
- Licensure: Physician Assistant in VA, MD & Texas
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD – Inpatient Cardiology
- Millenium Medical Care, Manassas, VA – Family Practice/Urgent Care
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Physician Assistant Studies, The George Washington University (Current)
- President, GWU Physician Assistant Class of 2013
- Honorable Discharge, Staff Sergeant, United States Army (2007)
- Relocated from DC with his wife and amstaff terrier. Enjoys any exercise, golf, reading, and snowboarding…and wishes Texas had more snow!
- Hopes to improve the health of the community through patient education and lifestyle management in the prevention of chronic diseases.