Access Our Patient Portal
Capital Medical Clinic now offers the convenience of a secure EMR portal >
We support our patients having access to their health information. Beyond the patient portal, we have also enabled the ability for mobile apps to provide you access to your health information in a safe and secure way. However, we are unaware of any apps that have been configured to connect to our system at this time. Currently, the patient portal is the best option to access information from your medical record.
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctor Groves, Doctor Vo, and Doctor Maxwell are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
David Hoch, PA-C
- Undergraduate: University of Colorado, Boulder – BA, Biological Sciences
- Physician Assistant School: The George Washington University, Washington, DC – MS, Health Sciences
- Licensure: Physician Assistant in VA, MD & Texas
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD – Inpatient Cardiology
- Millenium Medical Care, Manassas, VA – Family Practice/Urgent Care
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Physician Assistant Studies, The George Washington University (Current)
- President, GWU Physician Assistant Class of 2013
- Honorable Discharge, Staff Sergeant, United States Army (2007)
- Relocated from DC with his wife and amstaff terrier. Enjoys any exercise, golf, reading, and snowboarding…and wishes Texas had more snow!
- Hopes to improve the health of the community through patient education and lifestyle management in the prevention of chronic diseases.