Access Our Patient Portal
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctor Coldiron, Doctor Ondash, Doctor Groves, Doctor Vo, Doctor Carroll, Doctor Maxwell and Doctor Daniels are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
Capital Medical Clinic is pleased to announce the addition of another doctor to the practice. Chase Maxwell, MD will join the practice on Monday, June 18, 2018.
Chase Maxwell, MD
- Undergraduate: University of Texas, Austin, Biochemistry/Classical Civilization
- Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Residency: Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island
- Chief Residency: Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Association of Program Directors, Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine
Dell Medical School, University of Texas at Austin
Austin Educator of the Year, Outstanding Achievement in Education
UTMB School of Medicine
Attending of the Year, Internal Medicine Residency Program
Austin Medical Education Programs
Haffenreffer Fellow in Medical Sciences, Internal Medicine
Brown Medical School
Personal: Married with four children. Enjoys family, reading, music, art, woodworking, gardening, and travel.
Philosophy: Dr. Maxwell’s practice style is that of a teacher and coach. He enjoys discussing the latest research and evidence-based options with patients and families as a team, negotiating preventive plans and treatments that fit the individual, and empowering patients in their healthcare decision making.