Access Our Patient Portal
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctors Vo, Groves, and Maldonado, are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Capital Medical Clinic is pleased to announce the addition of second Physician Assistant to the practice. Josh Fink, PA-C joined the practice in March 2017. Mr. Fink joins David Hoch, PA-C to support the physicians in treating our patients who require same day appointments, as well as assist the physicians in managing patients with chronic illnesses.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
Tony R. Aventa, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Austin College
- Medical School: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association (2002-Present)
- Travis County Medical Society (2002-Present)
- Texas Club of Internists (2011-Present)
- American College of Physicians
- Major, United States Air Force
- Secretary/Treasurer, Travis County Medical Society (Current)
- Co-Chair, Travis County Delegation to the TMA (Current)
- Delegate, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Council on Socioeconomics, TMA (Current)
- President, Austin Society of Internal Medicine (Former)
- Named Super Doctor by Texas Monthly Magazine (2008-2017)
- Austin Monthly Top Doctor 2018
- Fellow in American College of Physicians
Married with two wonderful daughters. Enjoys outdoor activities, movies, and watching his girls’ activities