Access Our Patient Portal
Doctors Accepting New Patients
Doctors Vo, Groves, and Maldonado, are all currently accepting new patients.
There is a nominal fee for parking and we do not validate. There are however discounts for those 55+
Consider Afternoon Lab Work
Physician Assistant Care Available
Capital Medical Clinic also offers midlevel provider care for acute care services. Ask about it today.
Capital Medical Clinic is pleased to announce the addition of second Physician Assistant to the practice. Josh Fink, PA-C joined the practice in March 2017. Mr. Fink joins David Hoch, PA-C to support the physicians in treating our patients who require same day appointments, as well as assist the physicians in managing patients with chronic illnesses.
Committed to Your Wellness Care
Download Patient Forms
A Great Laboratory Team
The Physicians of Capital Medical Clinic would like to recognize the laboratory team for their outstanding performance in achieving the Laboratory Excellence Award from COLA.
Adam J. Schneider, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas, Austin
- Medical School: University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency: Baylor University Medical Center
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
- Medical Executive Committee, Seton Medical Center
- Founder, President of Central Texas Research
- Seton Physician Council, SPHN
- Alternate Delegate, Texas Medical Association
- Past Section Chief, Department of Internal Medicine, Seton Medical Center
- Affiliated Primary Care Physicians
- Chair, Travis County Medical Society Ethics Committee
- Named Super Doctor by Texas Monthly Magazine (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Personal: Married with 2 children. Enjoys golf and water sports.